Friday, October 14, 2011

Pay It Forward

So, there's this Pay It Forward Blog Fest going on:

"Here is how this blogfest works: The idea is to introduce everyone to everyone else. We want this to be an easy post that allows you to meet and follow as many other bloggers as you can. In your post, we would like you to please list, describe, and link to three blogs that you enjoy reading, but that you suspect may fly under the radar of a lot of other bloggers. Or they can be famous blogs, as long as they're awesome."

I'm not formally participating in the blog hop itself, but I do, in the spirit of connecting cool people to cool people offer these five blogs to check out:

2) http://chrystallathoma.wordpress.com/ (Fantasy/sci-fi writing blog of my friend Chrstalla Thomas; she also happens to be the only Cyrpiot I currently know :) )
3) Visions and Revisions (Fantasy/sci-fi writing/fantasy world building blog of my friend Marion).
4) Dreamer's Perch.  (Sci-fi writing blog of my friend Cindy)
5) Making Words Happen (writing blog of my friend Cheryl)

No comments: