Thursday, June 2, 2011

Look, I'm a versatile blogger



My friend and sci-fi author Cindy Borgne awarded me the above. Thanks, Cindy.

Now according to the rules I have to list seven random facts about me. 

Here are the rules:

Award Rules:
1) Thank the person that gave you the award.
2) List seven random facts about you.
3) Pass it on to three other bloggers.

Random Facts:

1. I'm currently working on my Ph.D. in microbiology.
2. I have two kids.
3. I lived in South Korea for two years.
4. I love cheese.
5. I've been to Canada but not Mexico.  
6. I'm an American, but I prefer the metric system. ;)
7. My favorite books (at least today) are One Hundred Years of Solitude and Midnight's Children.

I'm passing the award on:

Tiphanie Thomas

4 comments:

Tiphanie Thomas said...

Love the random facts about yourself. It was some new ones in there.

jjdebenedictis said...

Aw, thanks for the award! I really do appreciate it, although, erm, I don't usually propagate the.

I am totally with you on the subject of cheese. I haven't found one yet that I didn't like (although blue cheese needs to partaken of with great restraint.)

J.A. Beard said...

I'll promptly be reporting you to the award police. :)

When I moved to my current home (Wisconsin) one of the first things I did was go to a cheese festival.

jjdebenedictis said...

Where did that "m" on the end of my sentence go? Sheesh; I hate it when I notice a typo after it's too late to fix.

The award police came by; they let me go with a warning and a small fine. I shall console myself with cheese.